- RSS Channel Showcase 5078985
- RSS Channel Showcase 5037642
- RSS Channel Showcase 8563597
- RSS Channel Showcase 6556972
Articles on this Page
- 07/12/18--12:35: _CEO Chris Roussos L...
- 07/16/18--12:12: _Pura Vida to Open S...
- 07/24/18--09:51: _Medical Fitness – P...
- 07/24/18--12:21: _Orangetheory Fitnes...
- 07/26/18--12:31: _PHIT Act Passes in ...
- 07/31/18--12:34: _Medical Fitness – P...
- 08/02/18--14:59: _How Newtown Athleti...
- 08/14/18--09:40: _Motionsoft Adds Key...
- 08/07/18--14:00: _RECAP: The Latest F...
- 08/09/18--13:28: _Corporate Fitness W...
- 08/14/18--18:25: _Victor Poma’s Sales...
- 08/16/18--09:00: _Insight on the Dire...
- 08/23/18--10:31: _An Efficient Check-...
- 08/28/18--11:38: _Why City Fitness Do...
- 08/30/18--11:30: _An Inside Look at t...
- 09/03/18--17:13: _A Labor of Love: In...
- 09/06/18--11:30: _How The Atlantic Cl...
- 07/12/18--12:35: CEO Chris Roussos Leads Commitment to Veterans at 24 Hour Fitness
- 07/16/18--12:12: Pura Vida to Open Second Location at World Trade Center Denver
- 07/24/18--09:51: Medical Fitness – Part 1: A Key to the Industry’s Future
- 07/24/18--12:21: Orangetheory Fitness Opens 1,000th Location
- 07/26/18--12:31: PHIT Act Passes in House of Representatives
- 07/31/18--12:34: Medical Fitness – Part 2: How The Claremont Club Makes a Difference
- 08/02/18--14:59: How Newtown Athletic Club Uses Facial Recognition Technology
- 08/07/18--14:00: RECAP: The Latest Fitness Industry News Stories
- 08/09/18--13:28: Corporate Fitness Works Sold to Beth and Michael Vivio
- 08/14/18--18:25: Victor Poma’s Sales Philosophy
- 08/16/18--09:00: Insight on the Direction of Group X Programming
- 08/23/18--10:31: An Efficient Check-In Process Will Enhance the Member Experience
- 08/28/18--11:38: Why City Fitness Doesn’t Believe in New Year Marketing
- 08/30/18--11:30: An Inside Look at the New Mayweather Boxing + Fitness
- 09/03/18--17:13: A Labor of Love: Insight into Wellbridge’s New Club in St. Louis
24 Hour Fitness has made a concentrated effort to integrate U.S. military veterans into the fitness industry, from a massive Les Mills workout on an aircraft carrier to the ongoing Boots24 Initiative. These programs aimed at engaging U.S. military veterans have been spearheaded by Chris Roussos, who was named CEO of 24 Hour Fitness in […]
The post CEO Chris Roussos Leads Commitment to Veterans at 24 Hour Fitness appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
Pura Vida is set to open a second location — Pura Vida Studio RiNo — in 2020 at the new World Trade Center Denver. According to J Madden, the founder and owner of Pura Vida, the second location and new concept will offer residents of Denver’s up-and-coming River North Art District (RiNo) the same brand values […]
The post Pura Vida to Open Second Location at World Trade Center Denver appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
The fitness industry is always evolving, and a major development in recent years has been the integration of medical fitness programming and education in health clubs. As it turns out, this component will be critical to the industry’s evolution. “I have felt for years a major part of our industry’s future is medical fitness,” said […]
The post Medical Fitness – Part 1: A Key to the Industry’s Future appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
On July 21st, Orangetheory Fitness celebrated the opening of its 1,000th location worldwide in Portland, Oregon. “It’s fitting that we are celebrating this milestone here in Portland, a city that shares our passion for achieving ‘More Life’ through greater health and vitality,” said Dave Long, the co-founder and CEO of Orangetheory Fitness, in a statement. […]
The U.S. House of Representatives has passed the Personal Health Investment Today (PHIT) Act, which will allow the use of tax-free health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts to be used on qualified activities such as gym memberships and youth sports. The bill was passed by a vote of 277-142 as part of House Resolution […]
A major trajectory of the industry is moving toward medical fitness — blending the healthcare and fitness industries to give members legitimate treatment options within health clubs. The Claremont Club is one of several clubs leading the charge in medical fitness, implementing several programs and studies to serve members who have chronic injuries and illnesses. […]
The post Medical Fitness – Part 2: How The Claremont Club Makes a Difference appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
Technology has become an integral aspect of most health clubs, from club management software and heart rate tracking to 3D body scanning and virtual fitness. In addition, predicting what technologies will become important is another aspect club operators must grapple with. For Newtown Athletic Club, facial recognition technology is one of the future-facing technologies that […]
The post How Newtown Athletic Club Uses Facial Recognition Technology appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
Motionsoft, the leader in advanced software, integrated payment processing, and back-office business management services for the fitness, health and wellness markets today announced that Troy Freet with EOS Fitness, Jeff Helfgott with Excel Fitness Holdings, Dave Reissman with Gold’s Gym, and Craig Miller with Planet Fitness have joined the 2018 Motionsoft Technology Summit Advisory Board. […]
The post Motionsoft Adds Key Industry Players to Technology Summit Advisory Board appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
It’s been a busy couple of weeks in the fitness industry. Several acquisitions and expansions were announced from all across the industry, and it can be hard to keep track of all the new developments. Below, you’ll find a list of the biggest and most relevant top news stories from the past couple of weeks. […]
Florida-based Corporate Fitness Works has been sold to husband-and-wife team Beth and Michael Vivio. The purchase was finalized on August 1, making the Vivios 100-percent owners of the corporate wellness brand. Previously, Beth served as executive director of a 13-county Girl Scout council; while Michael served as CEO of Valpak Direct Marketing and publisher of […]
The post Corporate Fitness Works Sold to Beth and Michael Vivio appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
It goes without saying sales is one of the most important functions of your club. No one knows this better than Victor Poma, a Fitness 19 franchisee with 23 locations in California. From an early age, the entrepreneur has had a passion for sales. As a kid he bred mice, crickets and other animals and […]
Group X is a staple of the fitness industry. Pretty much every successful health club offers Group X in some capacity and uses this programming to help members reach their fitness goals in a community of likeminded peers. Just like the industry itself, Group X is constantly evolving, and the ways it’s offered to members […]
You devote so much attention to engaging members with creative programming and innovative facility design. Therefore, it would be a shame for your members to become disengaged before they even get past the front desk. Sadly, this is what can happen when your members get bogged down in a cumbersome check-in process. “If one of the […]
The post An Efficient Check-In Process Will Enhance the Member Experience appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
Every January, people around the world choose a New Year’s resolution — a goal they’ll strive to achieve over the course of a new calendar year. And according to iQuanti, a data-driven digital marketing company, the most popular resolution is to get fit. In 2017, “There was a 315 percent increase around the search term […]
The post Why City Fitness Doesn’t Believe in New Year Marketing appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
Floyd Mayweather, undefeated former boxing champion, has created a new brand of health clubs: Mayweather Boxing + Fitness. The gyms feature specialized boxing programming based on Mayweather’s own training regimens, virtual reality training, personal training and several other workout amenities. The brand opened its first location in Los Angeles on July 27, and has already […]
The post An Inside Look at the New Mayweather Boxing + Fitness appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
Twenty years ago, Wellbridge opened its first club in St. Louis. And on August 27th, the fitness brand entered a new era with the launch of its new location in the city — a $10 million, two-story, high-end, 40,000-square-foot offering that replaces the old location. According to JoAnna Masloski, the COO of Wellbridge, the new […]
The post A Labor of Love: Insight into Wellbridge’s New Club in St. Louis appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.
Seasoned health club owners know engaging programming is the best way to keep members plugged in. And getting your members involved in your training programs in the first place will take a concentrated marketing effort. Marketing your training programs specifically might be an easily forgotten element of running your club, but you won’t be as […]
The post How The Atlantic Club Markets Its Training Programs to Engage Members appeared first on Club Solutions Magazine.